Printmaps is a web service that allows the creation of large-format, OSM-based maps in printing quality. The map can be supplemented by a variety of user elements and user data.
- large-format maps in print quality
- various map designs (osm-carto, osm-carto-ele20, schwarzplan+, ...)
- map data available for the full earth's surface
- user defined additive elements (frame, legend, scale bar, ...)
- user defined data elements (gpx, kml, shape, csv, ...)
The map data is based on the OSM data of 2018/06/21. The next update is scheduled for mid of September 2018.
Printmaps can be used:
- as web service
- via cli client