Printmaps is a web service that allows the creation of large-format, OSM-based maps in printing quality. The map can be supplemented by a variety of user elements and user data.
- large-format maps in print quality
- various map designs (osm-carto, osm-carto-ele20, schwarzplan+, ...)
- map data available for the full earth's surface
- user defined additive elements (frame, grid, legend, scale bar, ...)
- user defined data elements (gpx, kml, shape, geojson, csv, ...)
- selectable map projection (EPSG:3857, EPSG:32632, EPSG:27700, EPSG:2056, ...)
This website describes the version "beta2" of the map service which is not compatible with the version "beta". All service users are requested to update their client application (e.g. CLI client) accordingly.
The map data is based on the OSM data of 2018/09/27. The next update is scheduled for mid of December 2018.
Printmaps can be used:
- as web service
- via cli client